Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in South London
Miss Berrin Tezcan completed her specialist training in London. She worked in the NHS as a senior obstetrician and gynaecologist since 2005. She has over 15 years experience in the specialty. She completed her specialist training in Fetal Medicine at King's College Hospital. She then completed an MSc degree in Prenatal Genetics and Fetal Medicine at UCL (University College London) with distinction. Berrin worked as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist and Fetal Medicine Specialist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. She has been actively involved in the training and teaching of obstetricians and gynaecologists at all levels.
Miss Berrin Tezcan is a senior obstetrician and gynaecologist with 15 years experience in the specialty.
We offer consultant led gynaecology care in South London for women of all ages. Our specialist services include:
- Private well woman screening checks
- Cervical smear screening
- Pelvic pain
- Sexual problems
- Early pregnancy problems
- Management of ovarian cysts
- Management of bleeding problems/ endometrial, cervical biopsy/ coil insertion
- Management of menstrual disorders
- Management of polycystic ovaries
- Advice on contraception and sexual health checks/ emergency contraception/coil insertion
- Ovulation induction
- Diagnosis of miscarriage
- Pelvic scans, endometrial thickness scans, follicular tracking scans, early pregnancy scans
Berrin holds practicing privileges at the Portland Hospital and Weymouth Street Hospital. Berrin also runs private clinics at 25 Harley Street and at 212 Great Portland Street (Portland Hospital Outpatient Clinics).